Looking for an inspiring and exhilarating cruise for your 2009 vacation? Cruise the Mediterranean in the Footsteps of Paul! Living Passages is pleased to announce their Footsteps of Paul Christian Cruise August 31-September 13, 2009. Please join us for 13 exciting days aboard this brand new 5 star, 5 diamond cruise ship.
This Biblically based cruise will feature Christ centered teaching, praise and worship events, and visits to many locations where Paul preached, wrote, and worked with fellow believers in Christ. Some of the highlights are:
• Rome – Visit the place where Paul was imprisoned
• Greece – Tour Mars Hill, the Parthenon, Athens and other amazing historical places
• Turkey – Enjoy a bible study in the same amphitheater where Paul addressed the Ephesians
• Israel – From Haifa spend two days exploring some of Israel’s best known landmarks (Via Dolorosa, Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall, the Old City, Galilee and so much more.
• Egypt – Stay and explore the land of the pyramids
These are only a few of the fantastic places we will visit. Pricing starts at $3099 per person, double occupancy or $2399 per person with 4 to a cabin (this does not include airfare or port taxes). Please feel free to visit our Christian travel agency’s website for a detailed trip itinerary. You may also download and print pricing and registration information from our website too.
“I loved it! It truly was the adventure of a lifetime. My son had a wonderful experience, too. Thank you for making the trip kid-friendly!”
– Lorretta & Jacob S.
Please feel free to contact Rhonda Sand at Living Passages for more information. You may call her at 1-888-771-8717 or email her.