Last night, watching Patterns of Evidence, Exodus, it was thrilling to see some of the documentation of the Exodus exposed via the media. Over the years, our Egypt and Bible tours have included the sites that were discussed in the documentary. Theses sites and archeological evidences have provided physical proof of the Exodus and given agnostic archeologists reason to believe these events took place in history. A few of our past blogs that discuss Tim Mahoney’s findings are as follows:
Here are 3 additional archeological sites we showcase on our tours, but not mentioned in the documentary:
If you want more of this, join us for our 2016 Bible Study Tour of Egypt February 12-22, 2016 with an extension to Petra and Jordan Feb 23-26, 2016. This tour is a luxury small group tour that focuses on the Biblical record and follows the Hebrew’s documentation in Egypt. The tour is $2,899 per person, plus international airfare and insurance. The extension to Jordan is priced at $1,178 per person double. Please order a brochure by emailing [email protected], with the subject line Egypt Brochure. Tour is led by Rhonda White, founder of Living Passages.
A small sample of our sites are as follows (see additional tours of Egypt details):
- Study Biblically exclusive artifacts in the Egyptian Museum including the famous Merneptah “Israel” Stele that states “Israel is no longer, its seed is wasted”.
- Visit a small Christian ministry led by a young man from South Carolina that is located in Cairo’s largest cemetery – the City of the Dead as he ministers to many homeless children and widows.
- See the ancient Hebrew texts from the Israeli Academic Center of Cairo at the 100 year old synagogue.
- Visit the Giza plateau – its Pyramids and Sphinx and we will highlight the Dream Stele of Amenhotep II/Thutmose IV. After he had a dream that he would be king, his brother (the first born) died in the plagues and his father died in the Red Sea chasing the Israelites.
- Receive an exciting Bible teaching regarding the significance of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
- Visit “Joseph tomb” that was excavated in 1987. We will also visit the administrative seat where Joseph lived and administered for Pharaoh. You will see his statues, storehouses and his famous Step Pyramid!
- On the Red Sea you will see Solomon’s Pillar, where Solomon marked the site with a Hebrew style column, and you can snorkel or scuba to see remains of chariots.
- Visit to Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and Thebes to see the relief of Amenhotep II in his chariot – a scene most likely from his untimely death chasing the Israelites into the Red Sea.
- At Thebes we see the Pharaoh Shishak’s inscriptions from his campaign into Israel from 1 Kings 14:25-26.
- Visit Memphis where the intensity of God’s plagues took place. Visit the site where the 13 century Ipuwer Papyrus was found that outlines those very plagues.
You can find your ideal 2016 Christian tour with Living Passages & begin planning for an unforgettable experience! Also, Living Passages offers personalized Christian travel tours for Group Travel to Egypt in 2016!
New in 2016!!! Living Passages is offering a unique Creation tour through South Africa. This tour is great for the family and even includes an African Safari!