The sites in Israel and Jordan that you will encounter are unique and very in-depth. Below is an outline on why this is one of the best Old and New Testament Biblical Israel tour you can take! WOW! To visit these places, join Pastor Tim Remington Apri 26 – May 10, 2016! From $4,869 including airfare.
25 Bible Sites in Israel & Jordan
- City of David: Where you find the Ghion Springs, the Southern Steps and Archeological Park, Temple Mount, the Mt. of Olives and more.
- The Empty Tomb: Representing where Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day and where you can take communion and pray.
- Hezekiah’s Tunnels: Where you can go underground and see the tunnels spoken about in ll Samuel discovered in recent history.
- The Garden of Gethsemane: Where Jesus had gone with disciples and prayed, then was arrested and betrayed by disciple Judas
- Pilate’s Praetorium: Where Jesus was sentenced to death
- Hasmonean Palace: Wealthy Jewish quarters where Caiaphas interrogated Jesus
- Samuel the Prophet’s Home: Where he grew up
- Gibeon: Where the Lord Appeared to King Solomon before he built the Temple
- Emmaus: Where Jesus appeared to 2 disciples
- The scenic Aijalion Valley: Where Joshua prayed for the sun and moon to remain still
- Bethlehem: Where a place known as the “Christmas Cave” is located and believed to be linked to where Jesus and his family stayed. And, the church of Nativity.
- Magdala: Where you’ll find the oldest synagogue in Galilee
- Tiberias Springs-Hamat Gadar: A place Jesus visited and where today, you can soak in thermal pools and get massages
- Abraham’s Well: Where he set up his altar and heard from angels about Sarah’s pregnancy
- Caesearea Maratima: Where Paul departed from to Rome, escorted by many soldiers
- Hermon: Where Satan’s angels are believed to have fallen to earth
- Shiloh: Where the tabernacle rested and where ancient pottery remains can be examined
- Gerazim: Where the Samaritans are currently offering the blood sacrifice and see the mounts of blessing and cursing from the Bible
- Schechem: The ancient mound where Joshua renewed the covenant.
- Jacob’s Well: Where Jesus has a conversation with the Samaritan women.
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan: Where John the Baptist baptized Jesus.
- Ma’in: Where King Herod the Great would entertain and where you’ll stay at the Six Senses Spa and Resort
- Machaerus: Where John the Baptist was imprisoned and where Herodias (John’s enemy) lived and was presented with John the Baptist’s head
- Nebo: Where you can visit a site called “Aaron’s Tomb”
- Petra: A carved out city of prophetic importance. See the royal tombs and where sacrifices were done
New in 2016!!! Living Passages is offering a unique Creation tour through South Africa. This tour is great for the family and even includes an African Safari!