Our Ethiopia tours offer you two unforgettable weeks to explore the Biblical history and archaeology of this Judaic-Christian country. You will gain valuable insight about Ethiopia’s Judaic history from an archaeological and church practice perspective. Experience first-hand the rich culture of Ethiopia as you visit Christian sites including the suggested home of the Ark of the Covenant, Yeha Temple, and many hand-cut rock churches. Additionally, your jaw will surely drop as you witness breath-taking scenery like Lake Tana, Tana Kirkos & Daga Islands, the Grand Canyon of Africa, and Rift Valley’s filled with exotic wildlife. Start off with an ancient celebration that’s been practiced since the time of King David and finish in Lalibela – home of the World Heritage list of archaeological finds. Our Ethiopia tours provide you with once in a lifetime opportunities. Ethiopia tours have limited space (24 people), so reserve your position now! If you would like additional information regarding our Ethiopia tours, call today 888-771-8717 or learn more in our Living Passages blogs about Ethiopia.
Why Living Passages for Ethiopia Tours?
- Living Passages travelers will enjoy luxury lodging and accommodations on Ethiopia tours. Lodging is hand-picked for adventure and comfort.
- Each Ethiopia tour features exciting archaeological teaching that will bring the Bible to life.
- You will enjoy Christian fellowship with other believers as you explore and learn together.
- Our small group size allows us to plan unique tours and excursions off the beaten path.
- Ethiopia tours are expertly planned by our travel specialist who has been to Ethiopia many times.
- An experienced Living Passages representative will travel with you on your adventure. They will be ready to quickly handle any issue, should something arise.