Explore Archeological Finds Discussed in Documentary “Patterns of Evidence, Exodus”
Our Egyptian Bible Tour is February 8-18, 2017, with an optional extension to Petra and Jordan. Like all of our Biblical Egypt tours, this tour is a luxury, small group tour that focuses on the Biblical Record and follows the Hebrew’s documentation in Egypt. Many of the archeological evidences from the new documentary, Patterns of Evidence, Exodus will be included. The tour is $2,899 per person, plus international airfare and insurance. The extension to Jordan is priced at $1,178 per person double. We will spend time retracing the footsteps of Moses and the Israelites in the wilderness, stay on the Nile to visit the ancient tombs and temples and we also visit the Mummy Room where there are strong chances you will be face to face with the same Pharaoh that Moses spoke to at the time of the Exodus.
This Biblical itinerary includes the sights that Egyptologists rarely show and discuss. With the Bible as our road map – this expedition will illuminate the scriptures even more! This tour provides ample time to relax on the Red Sea and even the opportunity to take an extension to Petra, be baptized where Jesus was baptized and enjoy a float in the Dead Sea at one of Jordan’s spectacular resorts. The itinerary at a glance is as follows:
|Day||Egyptian Bible Tour Description|
|1||Arrive Cairo, Pyramids, Giza. LD|
|2||Egyptian Museum, synagogue, Hanging Church and the City of the Dead. BL|
|3||Saqqara, Step Pyramid, Storehouses, Memphis, Imhotep Museum. BL|
|4||Fly to Aswan. Elephantine Island, Philae, tombs of the nobles. Overnight Aswan. BLD.|
|5||Train to Luxor. Valley of Kings, Queens and Karnak, Colossi of Memnon. Overnight Luxor. BLD|
|6||Luxor Temple, Queen Hatshepsut’s famous Deir El Bahari. BLD|
|7||Fly to Taba, Solomon’s Column, Red Sea snorkel or scuba. Overnight Nuweiba. BLD|
|8||Sinai, Jabal al Lawz, bedouin canyon, Miriam’s Oasis of Hazeroth, Overnight Nuweiba. BLD|
|9||Free day on the Red Sea. BD|
|10||Fly to Cairo and home. B|
|10*||Drive this afternoon to Eilat in Israel, overnight in Aqaba, Jordan. BD|
|11*||Wadi Rum, Petra, overnight. BLD|
|12*||Tour outer Petra, drive to Dead Sea, overnight. BLD|
|13*||Baptism at Bethany by the Jordan, Mt. Nebo, overnight Dead Sea. BLD|
|14*||Amman and home. B|
|*BLD= Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
- Study exclusively Biblical artifacts in the Egyptian Museum including the famous Merneptah “Israel” Stele that states “Israel is no longer, its seed is wasted”.
- Visit a small Christian ministry led by a young man from South Carolina that is located in Cairo’s largest cemetery – the City of the Dead as he ministers to many homeless children and widows.
- See the ancient Hebrew texts from the Israeli Academic Center of Cairo at the 100 year old synagogue.
- Visit the Giza plateau – its Pyramids and Sphinx and we will highlight the Dream Stele of Amenhotep II/Thutmose IV. After he had a dream that he would be king, his brother (the first born) died in the plagues and his father died in the Red Sea chasing the Israelites.
- Receive an exciting Bible teaching regarding the significance of the Great Pyramid of Giza with this Egyptian Bible tour.
- Visit “Joseph tomb” that was excavated in 1987. We will also visit the administrative seat where Joseph lived and administered for Pharaoh. You will see his statues, storehouses and his famous Step Pyramid!
- We tour a site in the Sinai that allows us to view the blackened mountain top, Jabal al Lawz as outlined in Exodus 19:18 and known as the “real” Mt. Sinai.
- On the Red Sea you will see Solomon’s Pillar, where Solomon marked the site with a Hebrew style column, and you can snorkel or scuba to see remains of chariots.
- Visit to Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and Thebes to see the relief of Amenhotep II in his chariot – a scene most likely from his untimely death chasing the Israelites into the Red Sea.
- At Thebes we see the Pharaoh Shishak’s inscriptions from his campaign into Israel from 1 Kings 14:25-26.
- Visit Memphis where the intensity of God’s plagues took place. Visit the site where the 13 century Ipuwer Papyrus was found that outlines those very plagues.
- Study the relief of Seti I’s campaign against the Hebrew’s in the mountains of Upper Galilee. See the Egyptian hieroglyphics that states that because the Hebrews followed the laws of Moses – Seti I claimed that “the Shashu have no regards for the laws of his palace”.
- Visit an island on the Nile that has a very large inscription which explains the story of Joseph saving Egypt from a great famine. Even the name given him by the Egyptians means “the savior of Egypt, from the seven years of famine”. Genesis 41:25 And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do. Genesis 41:35 And let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn under the hand of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities.
- Visit the grand funerary temple of Hatshepsut designed by Moses. See his defaced statue and then nearby visit his chapel, unused tomb and even his parent’s tomb!
- At Saqqara we visit the site where the famous Excretion Texts were found. The texts from 1878-1630BC names Jerusalem, Shutu or Job and the giants who dwelled in Canaan.
- Visit the site of the Jewish Temple at Aswan with a teaching on how it most likely was built to hold the Ark of the Covenant during Manasseh’s reign (Manasseh means “causes to forget”). The temple was oriented towards Jerusalem and measured 60 cubits long and 20 cubits wide – the same as Solomon’s temple. Isaiah 19:19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. Aswan has long been considered the border of Egypt and Nubia/Ethiopia.
- On the West Bank of the Nile near Thebes we will see the name of Joseph-El on Thutmose III’s base of his statue. Thutmose’s III reigned in 1388-1349BC.
- View the battle reliefs at Karnak that depicts a battle between Egypt and the city of Ashkelon from Pharaoh Merneptah’s reign.
- Tour Abydos to see scenes of a great battle between Pharaoh and Jerusalem. Imagine that Osiris was worshipped here until the time that Christianity came to Egypt via Rome. At that time the temple was closed.
- See the Kiosk of Taharka – the famous Ethiopian/Nubian King who ruled over Egypt and Ethiopia/Nubia at the time of the Assyrian King Ashurbanipal.
- We visit the lovely oasis of Hazeroth. This was the site of Miriam’s curse: Numbers 12:14-16 The LORD replied to Moses, “If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days? Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back.”
Can there be a more Biblical tour of Egypt? This Egyptian Bible tour will be filled with fellowship and amazement of how much history is documented in the pagan temples! The tour would also be great for home schooled families.
Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Jeremiah and Jesus were there…..now you can be there too!
As it was the first tour I have ever taken, I am very pleased with the trip. It was a wonderful experience, great people and most interesting places, I’d go again in a heartbeat! Thank you!
I don’t feel we missed a single point of interest in Egypt. What a fabulous experience! Egypt in the Bible has so much more meaning to me.
I learned a lot, experienced a lot, and created great memories. Great overall experience. Local guides were mostly excellent….knowledgeable and friendly. Rhonda is very helpful and professionally competent in all she does.
This trip was exciting! We visited many important Biblical sights that will enlighten our Bible reading forever. We got a lifetime of memories!
Rhonda, you and your entire team did an awesome job and deserve a pat on the back!
It was my first trip of this kind and I enjoyed every minute of it! Nancy, with whom I talked a lot, was most kind, helping me with everything.
You did a fabulous job and we would love to go with you wherever you conduct other tours. Please keep us informed of any future tours.
I also want to thank you for the prayer time we had together. That was very special for me and I have no doubt God heard our prayers.
Everything ran smoothly. What a lot of logistical planning went into this trip. Greatly appreciated! We will see you again!
I love to travel but this tour was the adventure of a lifetime. Everything was first class: the hotels, the ship, the food, the guides and the teaching.
Call Today 888-771-8717
Call Today 888-771-8717