October 17 – 26 2017 in Exotic South Africa
Join Creation Ministries International’s CEO, Gary Bates, in 2017 on this Creation tour and family safari, South Africa. On this educational creation tour, you will enjoy exciting African family safaris and luxury, unique lodging. This tour is bound to enrich your family’s Christian beliefs with explanations to proclaim the authority of God’s word. This creation tour will allow you to explore the Bible’s account of creation and Noah’s ﬂood through Biblical presentations, teachings and ﬁeld trips. Gaze out upon the stars, next to your loved ones, while taking advantage of an astronomy lesson that will help substantiate the evidence of God creating the sun, the moon, and the stars and learn of God’s message, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” Genesis 1:1. Capture photos of some of God’s most majestic creatures while navigating the plains on an African family safari, including a special game drive or bush tour. All this and more, while enjoying relaxing accommodations at a one-of-a-kind South African lodge, nestled in the foothills of the picturesque Mokopane region. It is an authentic bush breakaway for you and your family to experience the extraordinary African bushveld in its undiluted glory. This trip is great for multi-generations wanting to learn and safari together!
This Creation Tour Includes:
- Unique game drives with private trackers
- Creation based teaching (back to Genesis) and Christ centered family atmosphere
- Private visit of the Waterberg Savannah Biosphere Reserve
- Lalapala – A private rhino sanctuary for baby and injured rhinos
- Special “Lion’s walk” where you will be able to walk with these majestic animals (see video tab)
- Astronomy and Biblical heavens teachings in the evenings
- Youth and child age appropriate creation teachings and site visits
- Unique menu of top end activities for all ages during free time, or just indulge at a spa, golf course, pool and more!
- 10-day, 8-night Family expedition that uses 2 different locations; safari lodge plus a luxury hotel stay in the garden city of Jacaranda trees – Pretoria!
- Special farm day and day with school children for our kids
- All transportation and transfers, along with top end 4WD safari vehicles on game drives
- All meals included, except two lunches
Call Today 888-771-8717
Gary Bates – CEO of Creation Ministries International
Gary has been speaking on the creation/evolution issue since 1990. With a background in management and marketing, in 2002, he was invited to join the ministry full-time in Brisbane and eventually became its Head of Ministry. Much in demand for his popular lay talks on creation, Gary and his family relocated to America to serve as CEO of CMI-US. He was also elected to the position of CEO of CMI-Worldwide, CMI’s international Federation of ministries. He held this position from its inception in 2008 until mid 2016 when he decided to step down and concentrate on the task of managing the rapidly growing USA office.
Once a convinced evolutionist, the Creation message had a dramatic impact on Gary’s life. He is now a young-Earth creationist with a heart to communicate this life-changing information to the average ‘person in the street’.
Concerned about the tremendous interest in UFOs and associated extraterrestrial beliefs, Gary undertook specialist research in an attempt to solve this seemingly baffling phenomenon. This led to his Amazon.com top 50 bestseller Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection (the only Creationist book ever to achieve this feat). This landmark book provides biblical answers to the many puzzling questions regarding UFOs, and whether there is intelligent, sentient alien life on other planets (our theological position on this is no. Please read the first article below for why). As a leading Christian authority in this area, Gary has travelled extensively around the world, speaking and conducting literally hundreds of interviews on radio, television and various media.
He is married to Frances (an experienced event manager for CMI) and they have four adult children. Together they authored the children’s book One Big Family: the truth about where we all came from. Gary has also coauthored 4 other books on creation.
Interviews with Gary Bates (for more articles from Gary, see his bio at CMI):
- Evolutions’ Achilles’ Heels: A unique new book and DVD expose evolution’s fatal flaws
- ‘Engineered’ for Duty!
- A watchman for the Lord
- Is God left-handed?
- Rapping for the Creator
- Raising godly children
- Aliens in your bedroom?
- Seeing a way through the forest
- Dealing with the heart of the problem
- ‘What goes up … ’
- An awesome mind
- Exploding the big bang!
- Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon
- Still running for God
- The Battle of Chang-Sha
- Back on solid ground
- Doctor to the disadvantaged
Call Today 888-771-8717
Biblical Safari Passages
The wings of the ostrich wave proudly, But are her wings and pinions like the kindly stork’s? 14 For she leaves her eggs on the ground, And warms them in the dust;15 She forgets that a foot may crush them, or that a wild beast may break them.
Job 39:9-12 9
Shall the rhinoceros be willing to serve thee, or will he stay at thy crib? 10 Canst thou bind the rhinoceros with thy thong to plough, or will he break the clods of the valleys after thee?11 Wilt thou have confidence in his great strength, and leave thy labours to him? 12 Wilt thou trust him that he will render thee the seed, and gather it into thy barnfloor?
There be three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going:30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;