We're always looking to expand our roster of exemplary teaching pastors, apostolic adventurers, or private group leaders.
Please fill out the following form to let us know what type of tour (or tours) you are interested in creating and leading. We have some of the world's most exclusive itineraries already reserved and waiting for a Christian leader to step up and take the helm. And we love designing new tours based on you and your congregation's needs and desires.
You'll soon see why some of the most influential and respected Christian scholars, apologists, and pastors have decided to travel with Living Passages!
Let us know how we can serve you today!
Work Opportunities with Living Passages
Part-time Marketing and Graphic Design Opening
The Marketing / Graphic Design position is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. We are rapidly adapting using new technologies and software and continuously improving our business processes, so we are seeking someone who is intelligent and swiftly adaptable to our process of optimization and excited to use new platforms to achieve success.
This position will assist with the development and design of print materials (brochures, flyers, advertisements), online content (WordPress maintenance, blog posts, SEO optimization, and social media marketing), software use (Adobe CC Suite, Microsoft Office, CRM software) among a variety of other creative and technical tasks..
Primary duties can include (but are not limited to):
- Manage media for online marketing (source relevant images, export with proper size and dimensions, with SEO-friendly naming conventions, etc.)
- Brochure and flyer design using Photoshop and InDesign; working with company templates and adapting new material into standard formats.
- WordPress site management (plugin updates/management, blog post management and optimization, follow SEO best practices, etc.)
- WordPress component knowledge is preferred (we use Woocommerce, Beaver Builder, and custom post types via Toolset)
- Assist with backups, updates, and version control of marketing assets and online content.
- Management of CRM system (Zoho CRM and related suite); lead and contact management; technical support for general staff.
- Assist with video production (shooting and editing) with some motion graphic design work: Adobe Premiere or DaVinci Resolve experience preferable.
- Various other projects within the same realm of work.
- Above-excellent technical skillset, advanced computer skills, and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC Suite software - primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills (spelling, grammar, punctuation, and SEO-friendly copy writing knowledge).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), along with exceptional administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames without rushing and making mistakes.
- Organized, dependable and extremely detail-oriented.
- Adaptable into company workflows and processes already established, while seeking to improve workflows as necessary.
- ‘Quality over Quantity’ work ethic, with task prioritization skills under pressure.
- Team Player, Quick Learner and Efficient in stressful situations.
We are always looking for qualified, sales-minded individuals, interested in selling Biblical Educational Tours in return for Christian travel opportunities. Living Passages has a long history of providing high quality, world-wide Christian tours. As a Living Passages sales professional, you will utilize your current relationships and form new relationships with Pastors, Christian Authors and Speakers, Adult Bible Study Leaders, Church Secretaries, Board Members and Elders, Christian Radio, TV or other media personalities, to secure tour leaders to Africa, Europe, Alaska, the Grand Canyon, and many more as new opportunities present themselves.